Sothink SWF to Video Converter is an excellent and professional Flash converter for Flash SWF to video
conversion. It converts Macromedia Flash SWF to AVI, MPEG, iPod/PSP (MP4), 3GP, animated GIF,
image series and more other popular formats.
This Flash to video converter enables you to convert Flash to video which includes audio, action
scripts or movie clips. SWF to Video Converter can always maintain excellent quality of original video
and audio, help you produce various videos and Flash movies with advanced effect, and then you
can enjoy fancy Flash animations on portable devices with ease.
What does Sothink SWF to Video Converter can do?
Sothink SWF to Video Converter Features
Convert Flash SWF to AVI, MPEG, iPod/PSP (MP4), 3GP, animated GIF
Convert Flash SWF to image series (BMP/PNG/GIF/JPEG)
Crop Flash movies freely before you convert Flash to video files
Add watermark, logo, copyright image onto the created video
Adjust the position and transparency of watermark
Adjust volume easily with a slider
Support adopting different Flash to video encoder (XviD, DivX, MS-MPEG V1/V2/V3)
Support Flash movies including Action Scripts, movie clips, and sound
The Flash file with human interaction can be captured interactively or frame by frame
before Flash conversion
The installation was breeze and the process to convert SWF to video/image was fast as well. There are
basically 4 simple steps in this:
How to Convert SWF to Video
1. Select and load the SWF to be converted.
2. When you load the video, you will be able to see the current settings and you will be able to
preview it as well.
3. Click Next to continue. Now, you can crop your video and even add a watermark image.
4. Hit Next to go to the next step. Here, you need to choose your output format and if you wish, you
can change the settings as well.
5. Once you are happy with the format and its settings, click Next and here the actual conversion
starts. To start recording/convert, hit Play and capture.
6. After your capturing is done, the conversion will start.
7. Once the conversion is done, you will see a notification.
The resource usage is minimal and the speed depends on the length of your SWF video. This utility is
unique and it does what it promises to do. You can download a trial version of SWF to Video
Converter and can use it free for 30 days.