- Is the first page and has preloader.swf embedded in it.
- Also include the following TAG in your index.html page:
<%lt%>_____ http-equiv="REFRESH" content="10; url=need_f.html"<%gt%>
NOTE: Replace ____ with the word meta above.
- If your browser stays on the 'index.html' page for more than 10sec, it will automatically move the user to the need_f.html page.
- Checks to see if what version of FLASH is being used by the client.
FLASH 1, 2, 3: Will freeze on the index.html page until the meta tag will refresh the page and prompt the client to update.
FLASH 4: When adding String objects in Flash 4 the syntax is different. Therefore (test = "4" + "4" = "8") which will freeze the user on this page(see below), and the meta tag will refresh the page and prompt the client to update.
FLASH 5: When adding String objects in Flash 5, the syntax (test = "4" + "4" = "44") and this will pass the test and go to the FRAME Label "Passed" (see below). It will then get your main page's URL (currently index1.html).
- Your main page should be called 'index1.html'
NOTE: If you decide to change it from 'index.html' change the page name in the frame Labeled "PASSED".
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 7.95 Votes: 141
|I am currently employeed as a web developer, a teacher and have my own little company which I am just building. I teach Java programming and have just started to use Flash.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (25 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|