How to convert SWF to Video without quality loss
SWF & FLV Toolbox by Eltima Software is an easy-to-use and at the same moment powerful and professional SWF to AVI converter. It can easily convert one SWF to AVI or many SWF files to AVI format at once.
To convert SWF to AVI perform the following:
1. Visit http://www.eltima.com/products/swf-tools/ and download SWF & FLV Toolbox from there by pressing Download button. Then follow simple and quick installation process;
2. Launch SWF & FLV Toolbox at your computer and choose the conversion mode: either Convert one file or Convert many files. If you choose the latter, you can convert multiple SWF files to AVI format simultaneously;
3. Select source file(s) you will be converting to video. Select the output format: enable Convert to video option;
4. Choose the folder you want the result to be saved to or leave the default path intact. Check Save result in the same folder where source is stored if you want the resulting AVI to be saved in the same folder with original SWF;
5. Now just press Convert button and you are done, because SWF & FLV Toolbox has the most efficient settings applied by default to make the conversion process super easy for you; However, if you feel like using Advanced settings of SWF & FLV Toolbox, press Show advanced settings button to unfold the selection of various settings that can be applied to resulting file:
6. First its Video settings tab. SWF & FLV Toolbox can use any of the codecs installed in your system for conversion process, just choose one of them from the list. You can even adjust the codec settings up to your needs by clicking Configure codec button. The "Video FPS" parameter allows playing with the smoothness of the resulting video; by default the original file value is used.
If you want to convert Flash games, quizes or presentations it is recommended to enable Convert interactively option. In this case you can easily record the whole process of playing the game or solving the quiz.
Resize & Crop tab contains convenient options for adjusting size of the resulting video and the part of the image to be converted. Use Crop visually option to choose the crop area visually right from the image of original SWF.
Audio settings tab offers such parameters as adding sound to or removing it from the resulting video, audio codecs selection, etc.
7. After you are done with customizing advanced settings simply press Convert button. Wait until SWF & FLV Toolbox processes all files you are converting. It can take some time depending on files quantity and size. When the conversion process finishes you can either open the folder with resulting file by clicking View result or proceed working with SWF & FLV Toolbox by clicking Continue button.
Now that you got the AVI file from your SWF, you can load it in any video player, burn it to the disc to watch on portable devices or at home cinema, etc.
To download SWF to AVI Converter go - http://www.eltima.com/products/swf-tools/
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Eltima Software is a global information technology company.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (106 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|