Publishing Presentation into Autorun CD/DVD.
When your presentation is done and you want to convert it into CD/DVD, sometimes you need to add a splash screen, company logo, etc to protect your presentation. How you can do it? Now, you can use this software to make it easily.
Here is the result
Software: Flash Demo Builder
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. To start creating your presentation, please go here
2. We will show you to publish this presentation into Autorun CD/DVD.
3. From main menu, click on icon "make an autorun CD/DVD".
4. Flash Demo Builder will show you a windows to change the settings. At the tab "Menu", check on "Create an autorun disc" to make the resulting CD/DVD as an autorun disc. An autorun disc will play automatically as soon as it is inserted into a CD-ROM tray.
Check on "Have menu" to enable a menu.
To add your project, click on tab "Shows" and click on "Add" button. You can add the introduction show too.
For this tutorial, we want to add splash screen and creae a registration. Click on tab "Branding" to add splash screen.
Then check on "Show splash screen window upon startup" to add and customize a splash screen and about box. Splash screen is a window showing at the startup. You can set how long this splash screen supposed to show by entering the duration. About box is a window showing the publication details. This about box will show when user right click on the publication window and choose About Box.
Click on tab "Registration" to add the registration.
For this tutorial, the method, we choose "Shareware" and activation with "Cannot activate" (this option is only available when choosing Registration method as Shareware. When this is selected, the application cannot be activated after expired).
5. Then click on "OK" button to process it. After the process is done, Flash Demo Builder will let you to choose the right drive and the number of copy you want to make. Insert the CD/DVD disc and click Write CD. You can also make the output as a CD/DVD image without burning them into a disc by checking Make image file only.
6. Congratulation! Your autorun CD/DVD's presentation is done. You can give the disc into your client.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (243 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|