Making a Flash Movie From Your Photo Slideshow.
Confused that your photo slideshow cannot publish into FLV file? Don't worry, now you can use this software to do it easily. You can publish the photo slideshow into a FLV file. The FLV file can be used by a Adobe Flash Communication server and also can be imported into a Adobe Flash software to be used as part of a bigger project.
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 4.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start it by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. InAlbum will show you a startup menu, choose "SHOW" button, then click "Create Project" button.
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Theme template from InAlbum.
Click on "OK" button to continue.
4. Then select your photos. Click on "select all" to select your all photos.
5. To choose the template, Go to tab 3 "change Template", then "Other => Leaves" template.
6. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". In this case, we leave it as default.
7. Go to tab 5 "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
In this case, we download it from InAlbum site. Click on "Save Show"" button to save and click on "Finish Editing" to play this slideshow.
8. Now, your slideshow is done. We will show you how to publish this slideshow into FLV file. Click on "Publish to Portable device".
InAlbum will let you to choose the type of your video. We choose "Adobe Flash Video - FLV" from the dropdown. And we change the output file. Then click on "Next" button to process it.
InAlbum will process it. When the process is done, InAlbum will give you confirmation windows.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (435 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|