Making a Simple Webpage for Pet Store Easily.
Are you a beginner who want to make a simple webpage for your pet store? There is an easy software now. You can use this software to make your webpage easily. You don't need any experience in Adobe Flash. We will show you how to make a webpage easily.
Here is the result
Software: Incrediflash XTreme 3.0
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. You can start create a flash scrolling image by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Incrediflash XTreme.
3. From startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button.
Set the dimension to 800 x 600.
4. The background, choose "Stylish" then choose "Paper Tear" (It depend on you what do you want to choose). You can change the background as you want.
5. For this webpage, we used 4 scene. To insert scene, clicking ""Add a new scene" button and choose "Insert Empty scene".
6. For this tutorial, we just insert some texts and images. To insert a text by clicking "Insert a text" from side toolbar.
We make the title of this webpage and for the others. Especially for text "Dog", "Cat" and "Small pets", we add an action. At the text properties, click on "Action" tab and then click on "Add action" dropdown, choose "Go to scene". Click on "change" button to change the scene.
Then we add some images too. You can set the image (move, change position or resize the image) too.
7. The last, we changed the end of the slide with clicking tab "Scene" from Project Tab, then choose "Pause Movie". Do this for every scene.
If you want, you can insert a music too.
8. Congratulation! Your webpage is done.
To upload this project into your own website, you can publish it into a flash file first. Click on "Make a flash file" icon to process it.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 5 Votes: 7
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (704 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|