Making a Simple Human Body Flash Presentation
Human body education is one the most interesting lesson for kids. It is the most incredible machine
in existence. Human cannot create one, they just can bring it to the world. In this series of tutorial we present
you a simple presentation of human body that can help ones in knowing parts of their incredible living machine.
Here is the result:
1. Run Flash Demo Builder.
2. At Startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button
Set the dimension of the new project to 300 x 600 pixels.
3. Under Project Property window set the background color to RGB value of 0, 0, 0.
4. Insert human_body.png into Preview window, followed by some text as
5. Insert rectangele objects as corresponding lines for each object as shown in the picture above.
6. For every text object - the names of the parts of body, asign Text Typewriter effect with Cascade Delay equals
to 0.125 sec
7. For each line at the right side of the body, asign Mask-wipe right effect as shown below:
whereas for the opposite side of the line, asign Mask-wipe left effect as shown below:
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (553 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|