Make a DVD Graduation Photo Slideshow.
There are many ways to document a special moment in our life.
One of the best way is by making a DVD. You can watch them on TV with your families and friends or send a copy of the DVD to them.
We will show you how to make a graduation photo slideshow in a DVD easily.
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 3.0
Time: Less than 15 minutes
1. You can start making your graduation flash photo slideshow by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. From menu, click on "create new Show" button.
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Theme template from InAlbum.
Click on "OK" button to continue.
4. Click on "Add photo" button and select photos from your computer.
At the caption, we fill it.
5. Go to tab 3 "change Template", choose Event and Graduation Template.
6. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". In this case, we leave it as default.
7. Go to tab 5 "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
Click on "Finih Editing" button to play this slideshow.
8. Now, We will show you how to make your slideshow into DVD Movie. Click on "make VCD/DVD/AVI".
The program will let you to choose type of CD movie, video system, video options and movie safety zone.
In this case, we leave it as default. Then click next button.
9. You can add another project into this DVD if you want. For this tutorial we will be just making one project.
To continue, click on "make Disc now" button.
10. Here you can customize the DVD menu with background and musics. We choose "Have interactive menu", type "West Point Class of 2010" for the title.
Background with Gold Fabric, then pick a song. The rest we use default.
11. The program will start making your DVD. After It is finished, you have to choose the drive of your DVD burner and speed.
To write DVD, click on "Write CD" button.
12. Congratulation, your DVD movie is done.
You can watch them on TV with your families and friends or send a copy of the DVD to them.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 10 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1180 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|