Making Flash New Year Eve Slideshow.
New year will be coming, we can not wait for that day. Where we can get together while waiting for the seconds turn of the year. Happy New Year, guys!
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 4.0
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. You can start making your slideshow by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. From menu, Click Create New Show button at the main menu to start making a show and choose Photo Show project and click Create Project button.
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Theme template from InAlbum. A theme template automatically put preset decoration to your show (layout, photo transition, background, font, text color, intro and ending). InAlbum offer variety of theme templates. Each is uniquely designed to suits different occasion such as Birthday, Valentine, Wedding, etc. This is a quick and easy way to create your show. A show created using a theme template can still further be enhanced by adding animated/static clipart, sound and speech bubble. Click on "OK" button to continue.
4. Click on "Add photo" button and select photos from your computer.
5. Go to tab 3 "change Template", choose Events and New Year City Template.
6. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". In this case, we add some gif files and cliparts. Th rest we use default.
7. Go to tab 5 "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
Click on "Finih Editing" button to play this slideshow.
8. Congratulation, your flash new year eve slideshow is done. You can upload itu into your own website, send by email to your friends, etc.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (4136 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|