Making Flash Travel Brochure Easily
Usually brochure is made from paper. But this time we'd like to introduce you how to present an online
brochure. Of course it's not paper-related anymore.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediFlash XTreme .
2. Choose Blank Project under Startup window and set the dimension to 800 x 1000 pixels
3. By default a scene named Scene 1 has already been created by the time IncrediFlash XTreme open the new ready
project file. Select Scene 1, then under Background property window, choose Image(Fit) as the background. Underneath
Background type, click the Browse button to choose the background file.
Choose background.jpg file as the background.
5. Apply Fly-From Left effect, Fly-From Top, and Fly-From Right for board01.png, board02.png, and board03.png
6. Insert the following single text object for board01.png:
Insert the following single text object for board02.png:
Insert the following single text object for board03.png:
Las Vegas Tours
Hoover Dam Tours
National Park Tours
Grand Canyon Tours
Theme Park Tours
8. Apply the following effects for china, greek and us tours text objects respectively:
8. For text_china.png, text_greek.png, and text_us.png apply the following effects respectively:
9. Insert 2 rectangle objects for each board as shown below:
Under Timeline window, make sure to put the double rectangles above on the top of the names of the tours.
10. Apply Fade effect for 6 rectangle objects above with duration of 1 second as shown below:
11. Insert "Kilele Travel" text object as shown below:
13. Apply Pan/Zoom?Rotate effect for both picture objects above as shown below:
14. Apply Pan/Zoom/Rotate effect to roll_photo.png.
15. Apply Spinner effect to komodo02.png, komodo01.png, gbr02.png, gbr01.png, pacific02.png, pacific01.png as shown