Making Flash Photo Gallery For Screensaver Easily.
As a photographer, taking a photo need technique and art. You don't have anybody take your photographs without your permision. You can use this step to sell your photographs too. How you can do that? We will show you step by step.
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 4.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start making your flash butterfly photo gallery by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. From menu, click on "create new Show" button.
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Custom template from InAlbum.
Click on "OK" button to continue.
4. Click on "Add photo" button and select photos from your computer.
You can fill text to the caption. For this tutorial, we fill the caption.
5. Go to tab 3, "customize Template" to customize your custom template. You can edit the layout, background, frame, transition, etc.
We edit the layout, use random transition, use intro page and credit page.
6. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". You can add text, video, image, clipart, etc. In this case, we leave it as default.
7. Go to tab 5, "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
We download the music from InAlbum's library. Click on "Finih Editing" button to play this slideshow.
8. Now, Your butterfly gallery is done. We will show you how to make Screen Saver with your project.
Clik on "Make Screen Saver" button. Choose "Create executable copy of screensaver to install later". You can change the output path too.
Click on "Settings" button to change the registration as shown below. For this tutorial, we make this screen saver won't be active after 3 days. So if they want to use this screen saver again, they have to buy it from you. Then click on "OK" button.
After the process is done, Inalbum will give you windows confirmation that finish creating screen saver installer file.
9. Congratulation, you can install and share your screen saver to your family, friends.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 6 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1194 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|