Making Flash Scrolling Image Easily.
It's not easy for a beginner who doesn't have any experience in Adobe Flash to make scrolling image. There is a solution to do that. You can use this software to make scrolling image easily, just click the option and It's done. We will show you how to create it easily.
Here is the result
Software: Incrediflash XTreme 3.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start create a flash scrolling image by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Incrediflash XTreme.
3. From startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button.
Incrediflash XTreme will show a window to choose the dimension of the project. We choose "Custom" and fill in the dimension with 600x273.
To make a scroll image, You have use the same dimension between your image and the slide. It is very important for a scrolling banner to have a movie background the same dimension as the image you used otherwise you will see a little gap when it is scrolled.
4. The background, choose "Image (stretched)" then click browse button to find your image file.
Then you can fill in the ScrollX & ScrollY option. For this tutorial, we type "1" for ScrollX and "0" for ScrollY.
5. Your scrolling image is done. You can add the other object if you want. For this tutorial, we will insert text. From side toolbar, click on text button then fill in with text that you want to type.
6. You can loop this scene with click on "Scene" tab, then click on "Action at the end of the slide" dropdown, choose "Rewind scene". The image with all other object will be starting at the end of this scene.
7. Congratulation! Your scrolling image with some text is done.
To upload this project into your own website, you can publish it into a flash file first. Click on "Make a flash file" icon to process it.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 5 Votes: 3
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (268 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|