Tutorials » Tips_And_Techniques:
Making Flash Cooking Recipes Photo Gallery with Interactive Thumbnails
Creating Flash Cooking Recipes Photo Gallery with Interactive Thumbnails
Do you want to make a gallery to your recipes photo slideshow ? Now, you can make it easily although you don't have any experience in Adobe Flash. We will show you how to create a flash gallery easily.
Here is the result
Software: Flash Demo Builder
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. You can start to create a flash gallery by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Demo Builder.
3. From startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button.
Flash Demo Builder will show you a windows to choose the dimension. We use 530 x 480.
4. The first step, we will use background with Gradient, type Horizontal and set the gradient color as shown below.
5. We have prepared 5 images with size of 500 x 375 pixels for each along with their thumbnails with size of 95 x 71 pixels.
Your cooking gallery will have 5 images. Click on "image" from Side Toolbar. Import 5 images with size of 500x375 and position them on the same spot, so one lay on top of another.
Rename each object according to their respective file names, particularly in the suffix number, will much help you in setting some actions to show/hide them at step 8. Moreover, you may give each image any transition effect to make them look more attractive.
Arrange the thumbnail images as shown on the above picture.
6. At "Action" tab menu of thumb01 object, under "On Press" event set the "Add action" menu to the following actions show Img01 and hide all images with suffix number other than 01.
7. Repeat step 6 for the remaining thumbnail objects.
8. Congratulation! Your flash cooking recipes is done. You can upload it into your own website with publish this project into "Flash and HTML File".
Here is the result
Source of recipes from: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes & http://www.food.com
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (808 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|