Making Flash Halloween Photo Slideshow Easily.
Halloween is an annual holiday observed on October 31. This is a good time to wear a scary costume. Usually, there are many photos of them. You can make a flash slideshow easily. This tutorial will show you how to make an easy flash slideshow and you can share it to your friends or family easily.
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 4.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start making your Flash Halloween Photo Slideshow by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. From menu, click on "Show" button. Then click "Create Project" button.
Fill in the "Show name", the folder location and choose "Custom template". Click on "OK" button to continue.
4. InAlbum will let you to choose the photos. You can click on "Select all" button to add all photos.
5. You can change the layout, transition, Intro Page and Credit Page of the custom template with click on tab 3 "Customize Template". For this tutorial, we use Stylish for the background, and choose "Events". We choose "Cartoon" for the Photo frame. You can change the transition
6. Click on "decorate Show" tab to add text, image, video, clipart, etc. We want to add some cliparts for this tutorial. Click on "ClipArts" tab from the top right corner, then choose "Events". Click on "Halloween", drag the clipart that you want to insert. Do this for the other slides.
7. After having all slides decorated, you can add background music to your show as shown in the "music & Settings" menu (step 5). Click on "Pick A Song" button and choose "Choose my own Music File".
8. Congratulation!, your Flash Halloween Photo slideshowis done. You can send your slideshow by email or upload it into your own website or you can publish it into your facebook.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (777 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|