Making Flash Photo Album for the 4th of July Celebration
The celebration of the US Independence day or commonly known as the 4th of July always becomes
an interesting moment where parades, fireworks, and picnic become ubiquitous thing. In this series of
tutorial we introduce you how to keep your precious photos of the moment on a digital album which you
can share them to your friends and famillies while decorating them with your own template.
Here is the result:
1. Run InAlbum.
2. Click on "Create New Show" button, choose "Show" and click on "CreateProject" button.
Under "Creating a new show" window, give your slideshow a name and leave Custom template checked
3. Under "Select photo" window click on "add photos" button to start inserting your photos into InAlbum
You can download the materials from the following link: img01.jpg, img02.jpg, img03.jpg, img04.jpg, img05.jpg, img06.jpg
4. Jump to "customize Template" menu (step 3) and Under Background menu choose "Use own photo", clcik on "Browse"
button to select your own photo and select "Resize to fit" after Size menu.
5. Under "decorate Show" menu you can decorate your photo show with text and all available cliparts there.
Select the latest photo, click on "Add Text Animation" button on the top f the Preview window and type
"GOD BLESS AMERICA" as shown on the following picture
6. After having all slides decorated, you can add background music to your show as shown in the "music & Settings"
menu (step 5). Click on "Pick A Song" button and choose "Choose my own Music File".
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1274 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|