Making Flash Carousel Slideshow Easily
Making carousel slideshows is not as complicated as common people imagine at the first
time they see them.
We'll show you how to make a carousel slideshow in short. You don't even have to have
any prior knowledge about Adobe Flash
or anything that has to do with programming.
Here is the result:
1. Run InAlbum.
2. Click on "Create New Show" button, choose "Show" and click on
Under "Creating a new show" window, give your slideshow a name and leave Theme template checked
3. Under "Select photo" window click on "add photos" button to start inserting your photos into InAlbum
4. Jump to "change Template" menu (step 3) and within Carousel category
choose "Scatter" template.
5. Under "decorate Show" menu you can decorate your photo show with text and all available cliparts there. However in this lesson we don't talk much about decorating your show
6. After having all slides decorated, you can add background music to your
wedding show as shown in the
"music & Settings" menu (step 5). Or you can let the original template music
7. Congratulation!, you have made your own carousel slideshow.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (572 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|
The flash's horizontal road drive was done in CS4 and was upgraded to CS6. The car responds to right/ left key and flash will auto-generate the movement of roads from left-right or right-left based on random number. Have fun driving in this virtual environment and avoid other cars... :) If you are creative, a road driving game can be created from it.