Presenting floorplan to audiences will become more attractive if one could easily choose which picture
he/she wants to see in more detail. Furthermore such presentation should be accessed in the internet so people
who are interested in, wherever they are can see it. In this opportunity, we'll show you how to make such simple
presentation model easily.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediShow
2. Click "Files" menu bar, choose "New Project", and tick "Create an empty project" radio button.
At "Creating a new project" window, set the dimension to 620 x 360.
Look at the "Project Timeline" window, click the right button of your mouse over the first photo slot and choose "Insert Empty Slide" as shown below.
3. Set "Background" window to "Stylish" followed by "Brick" type and set the brick color as RGB: 116, 100, 75
as shown below.
5. Insert the following main images respectively, img_10.jpg, img_09.jpg, img_08.jpg, img_07.jpg, img_06.jpg, img_05.jpg, img_04.jpg, img_03.jpg, img_02.jpg, img_01.jpg, followed by the following thumbnail images: th_01.jpg, th_02.jpg, th_03.jpg, th_04.jpg, th_05.jpg, th_06.jpg, th_07.jpg, th_08.jpg, th_09.jpg, th_10.jpg
6. Arrange them all as shown in the following picture.
7. At "Action" tab menu of th_01 object, under "On Press" event set the "Add action" menu to the following
actions Show img_01 and Hide all images with suffix number other than 01.
8. Repeat step 7 for the remaining thumbnail objects.
9. Now you can play the movie by pressing the Play button.
10. When you are ready you can publish the movie to HTML + SWF file by clicking "Publish" menu bar and choosing
"Flash and HTML File" menu.
You can now upload the SWF and HTML file into your website. IncrediShow also allows you to publish your slideshow into DVD, movie file, IPhone/IPod/IPad, PSP and mobile phones.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 3
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (563 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|