Making Flash Wedding Album
Wedding moment is one of the most precious moment in one's life. Photos taken from the ceremony usually
are kept in a special decorated album. We'll show you how to put those photos into a flash digital album.
Here is the result:
1. Run InAlbum.
2. Click on "Create New Show" button.
Under "Creating A New Show" window, type in the name of your show album, choose the folder where you'd like
to save your project file and leave "Theme template" checked. Clcik on "OK" button to start picking your
3. Under "Select photo" window click on "add photos" button to start inserting your photos into InAlbum
4. Jump to "change Template" menu (step 3) and within Love category choose "Two Swans" template.
5. Go to "decorate Show" menu (step 4). Here, you can decorate each of your photo utilize
all available features. We only use "Add Text Animation" to decorate photos in this lesson.
6. The text animation effect can be accesed by clcking on "more Settings" button beside text size menu.
For this tutorial we'll ignore this feature
7. After having all slides decorated you can add background music to your wedding show as shown in the
"music & Settings" menu (step 5). Or you can let the original template music intact.
8. Under "music & Settings" menu click on "Save Now" and "Finish Editing" buttons to preview your show completely. There, you can choose some publish options. Click on "make HTML files" button to publish your wedding show as Flash file where you can upload it into your own web server in turn.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (445 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|