Making Flash Quiz for Website Easily
It's not easy for someone who don't have any experience in Adobe Flash to make a flash quiz.
You need a simple program which will help you to build a flash quiz easily.
For this tutorial, we will show you how to make a flash quiz using a simple program.
Here is the result
Software: Flash Demo Builder
Time: Less than 10 minutes
1. You can start make a flash quiz by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Demo Builder.
3. From startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button.
Flash Demo Builder will show windows to choose the dimension. For this tutorial, we use 640x480.
For this tutorial, we need 8 slides. Insert empty slides 8 times.
4. For the Slides, we use background Gradient, type Horizontal. Then click apply button to set this background for all slides.
At the slide 1, we will make a title of quiz. Insert a text and type "The following quiz will test your basic knowledge of animals". Do the same thing to insert the other text.
5. At the slide 2, click on "Insert a quiz login" button to start make a quiz.
Click on "Login quiz" button to choose the login method. Click the dropdown and choose "Must enter a nickname".
6. At the slide 3, click on "Insert a multiple choice quiz". You can type the question too.
To edit the multiple choice, click on "multiple choice quiz" button, here you can change the number of choices, the score, etc.
For this slide, We set score of the correct answer with 2 and the wrong answer with 0. If the answer is wrong, we will play a sound.
Check "Play sound" and browse the file. Then we want to use skip button. You just need to check "Have Skip button". The rest we use default.
Choose the multiple choice checkbox to set the correct answer then fill in the checkbox for the correct answer.
Do this for slide 4, 5 and 6.
7. Go to Slide 7 then click on "Insert a textbox quiz" button.
You can change the text of question. To fill in the correct answer, you can click on the "Entry field quiz" button, fill in "kitten" at the correct answer.
Fill in score of the correct answer with 2. The rest we use default.
8. The last slide, click on "Insert a quiz report" to show a report of the overall quiz.
Click on "Report quiz" to set the score, message and method of the report.
9. Your flash quiz is ready to use. Before uploading it into your website, you will need to publish this flash quiz as an HTML and SWF file.
Click on "Make a Flash file" button. Flash Demo Builder will generate flash and html file for you.
10. Now you can upload the HTML, JPG and SWF files into your website.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 4
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1937 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|