Making Deinterlace Video with a low bitrate Easily.
You can now deinterlace an interlaced video easily which improves the video quality.
Interlace is a method to reduce video bandwidth by mixing 2 video frames into one image by laying the first image in the odd rows and second image in the even rows.
It cuts the bandwidth by almost half however produces interlacing/horizontal stripes effect when you observe the video carefully.
Here is the result
Software: Flash Video Studio 4.0
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. Run Flash Video Studio.
2. From menu, click on "Browse" button to open your video file.
3. Go to tab 2 "Effect". You can add an effect by click on Effect listbox.
For this tutorial, we don't want to add an effect.
4. Click on tab 3, "Overlay". In this section you can add image, text watermark and a secondary soundtrack
5. Click on tab 4, "Settings". In this section you can set the publish quality settings.
We want to let you know about "deinterlace" feature.
Video format, We choose "H264 MPEG4" and the quality is "Good". The bitrate is lower than when We choose "Best Quality".
For the quality Audio, we choose "Good". You will see, the bitrate is lower than we choose "Best quality".
We use "Original size" for a resolution and check up "Deinterlace" to make the quality is good.
6. Go to tab 5 "Events and Chapters. In this section you can add events and define chapters in your movie.
Both SWF and FLV output format supports event and chapter. However they work a little bit different.
7. Go to tab 6, Subtitle". In this section you can add subtitle in your movie. Both SWF and FLV output format supports subtitle.
8. Click on tab 7 "Publish", In this section you can choose the publish format (SWF/FLV), add a navigation control and adjust some playback settings.
You can select a publish format by clicking the Format listbox. Than select an output file path by clicking the Browse button.
Leaving the other settings as default, now you are ready to publish your video. Click the Publish button at the bottom right corner of the main window to publish
9. Congratulation! Your video is done. You can upload the HTML, SWF and flv files into your website.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1018 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|