Making a Roll Over Flash Banner for Promotion Easily.
When you open a website, you will see some banner to promote their product. We will show you how to make it easily without using Adobe Flash. Anyone without Actionscript nor Flash experience can create a banner animation very easily.
Here is the result
Software: Incrediflash XTreme 3.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start create a flash filter effect by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Incrediflash XTreme.
3. From startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button.
Incrediflash XTreme will show a window to choose the dimension of the project. We choose "Custom", we choose 500x300.
4. The background, we use "Single color".
5. You need to prepare two image files. One is smaller. From side toolbar, click on image button then choose your image files.
6. Go to Image_1 properties. Click on "Action" tab, then choose "On Over", It used When a mouse cursor is moved over an object. The Action, we choose "show Object" & "Hide Object". For more clearly, you can see this screenshot:
7. Go to image_2 properties. Click on "Effect" tab. then choose "Hide at start". It is used when you want to completely visible waiting until another object action to activate it.
Click on "Action" tab, then choose "On Over", It is used When a mouse cursor is moved over an object. The Action, we choose "show Object" & "Hide Object". For more clearly, you can see this screenshot:
We want to add the other action, "On Press" to open a url when a mouse button is pressed over an object.
8. Congratulation! Your banner roll over is done. To upload this project into your own website, you can publish it into a flash file first. Click on "Make a flash file" icon to process it.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (711 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|