Creating Animated Photo SlideShow for iPad Device.
Everyone heard about Apple breakthrough device iPhone and iPad and there are many people have it now. Actually, you want to add your slideshow into your iPad. Here in InAlbum 4.0 we have added a feature built-in to the software without using any external tools to publish your show into iPhone, iPod and iPad in one click. Simply import the resulting video file into iTunes by drag and dropping the file into Movies section then sync it with your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 4.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start it by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. 3. InAlbum will show you a startup menu, choose "SHOW" button, then click "Create Project" button.
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Theme template from InAlbum.
Click on "OK" button to continue.
4. Click on "Add photo" button and select photos from your computer.
5. To choose the template, Go to tab 3 "change Template", then choose Carousel => Slide Template.
6. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". In this case, we will add some ClipArts.
7. Go to tab 5 "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
In this case, we use Original template music. Click on "Save Show" button to save and click on "Finih Editing" to play this slideshow.
8. Now, your Photo Slideshow is done. We will show you to publis this slideshow for your iPad device. Click on "Publish to Portable device".
InAlbum will let you to choose the type of your video. We choose "IPad - High Quality" from the dropdown. And we change the output file. Then click on "Next" button to process it.
InAlbum will process it. When the process is done, InAlbum will give you confirmation windows. Then you have to import the video file into iTunes to be sync with your iPad.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (357 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|