Creating Animated Intro and Credit Page SlideShow Easily.
Making an Intro or Credit Page needs some experience in Adobe Flash. If you are a beginner, don't worry, you can use this software to create an intro and credit page easily. You can create your own intro and credit page after looking through the detailed steps.
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 4.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start create an intro and credit page by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. From menu, click on "Show" button, then click on "Create Project" button.
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Custom template from InAlbum.
Click on "OK" button to continue.
You can fill text to the caption. For this tutorial, we fill the caption.
4. Click on "Add photo" button and select photos from your computer.
5. Go to tab 3, "customize Template" to customize your custom template. You can edit the layout, background, frame, transition, etc.
We edit the layout, use random transition, use intro page and credit page.
We will show you how to use intro and credit page. Click on "Intro Page" tab. Then click on "Intro Style drop down". You can choose the "Intro Page" that you want.
To add "Credit Page", click on "Credit Page" tab, then click on "Credit Style drop down", choose the "Credit Page" that you want.
6. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". You can add text, video, image, clipart, etc. In this case, we leave it as default.
7. Go to tab 5, "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
We download the music from InAlbum's library. Click on "Finih Editing" button to play this slideshow.
8. Congratulation, Your Intro and Credit Page slideshow is done. You can send your slideshow by email or upload it into your own website or you can publish it into your facebook.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1216 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|