Making Animated Slideshow for iPad.
The development of an increasingly sophisticated era make us increasingly easy to store presentations that we made.
The presentation not only can be viewed through the computer but also via other media, such as iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
For this tutorial, we will show you how to make an animated slideshow for iPad easily.
Here is the result
Software: Incredishow 2.0
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. You can start it by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Incredishow.
3. From startup menu, select "Create an empty project" and click "OK" button.
Incredishow will show a window to choose the dimension of the project. For this project, We use a Small Desktop Size. Click "OK" button.
4. To start adding photos to your project, click any of the empty thumbnail at the Project Timeline (bottom) with the text saying "Click to Add Photos".
A photo file browser window will appear. Click to select a photo. To select more than one photo, simply hold control button while clicking. Click Open to start adding selected photos into your project.
Once you finish adding photos, you will see at the Project Timeline that a slide is created for each photo.
5. For this tutorial, we will show you how to publish animated slideshow into IPad.
So the rest we use default.
6. At the main menu, click on Publish, and choose "Movie file".
Incredishow will show a window to choose the type, dimension, framerate and bitrate of movie file.
At the Video type dropdown, choose "IPod/IPhone video". The rest we use default.
Then click on "Next" button to process to make a video.
Your animnated slideshow is done. You can upload it into your iPad.
How to publish the animated slideshow into your iPad.
1. Run iTunes after you connect your iPad with the PC.
Create a new playlist by click menu File => New Playlist to storage the iPad video files.
If the files are already imported in iTunes library, you can drag it to the playlist directly.
2. Find the iPad video file that you have converted and drag it into the playlist you just created.
3. After the update is completed, you can find the file in your iPad. You can also right click the file -> select Get info -> change the file name in the tab Info.
4. Now you can watch your video file on your iPad.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 3 Votes: 3
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (616 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|