Dont you even think of making an invitation e-card with animations and music to invite your friends to your funny Halloween party? Dont know how to make Flash or audio creation tools? Forget it, we use PowerPoint.
Click here to watch a sample I made myself. And I know nothing about flash. Of course you could do much better.
Lets start to make your Halloween party invitation e-card now.
What you need:
PowerPoint and a PowerPoint to flash converter.
Here are some tips and simple instructions about making this invitation.
1. Resizing the PowerPoint presentation size as you like. (Mostly as default)
2. Insert a Halloween photo as background.
3. Write down your party slogan. You can add some animation effects or change the font to make your invitation card shining and attractive.
4. Add the information about your party. (Time, Location etc.)
5. Add some Halloween music so your friends can hear you.
6. Convert PowerPoint to flash or convert PowerPoint to video in order to notice your friends by email, twitter, facebook or blog.
Hope this Halloween party invitation e-card creation guide could help to show off your party.
If you can share your invitation e-card to us on Sameshow, please contact Linky here. You will get a surprise gift once your e-card is published.
More tips for you to make an excellent e-card:
1. Add some animations of bats, pumpkins, Witches, ghosts or something represents Halloween. That will enrich the e-card and make it look much lively.
2. Find some pictures instead of typing too many words. It will be much more interested and lovely.
3. Show some amazing things about your party. Properties, drink and food will be nice.
4. Make e-card as creative as you could. Like interactive with your invitees.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Linky is an expert in E-learning who have focused on give you the best solution of converting PowerPoint to flash, also include some tips and tricks which will make your life and work easier. Click to learn more about PowerPoint to Flash.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (5776 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|