Inserting a multilingual subtitle into a flash video can be done easily using Flash Video Studio. Please download the software in order to start the following tutorial.
Inserting a Multilingual Subtitle Into Your Flash Video
1. Run Flash Video Studio
2. Click Browse button under Select tab and choose the video file you'd like to convert into flash video. Please note that the video file that's going to be processed should meet the format type the program supports. For more information about the format please read the help file within the program .
3. Jump to Subtitle tab. There's a slide bar where you can set at what time a subtitle text should appear.
4. Click Add button to enter a new subtitle text into the list.
5. But before going further into the text, please note the Language combo box, click the down arrow button, you'll see a list of some acronyms of the languages you can insert to the video. For now let choose ENU as the language.
6. Back to the time list, click the first subtitle text entry on the list then type the intended subtitle text under the Text Field area and Click "Set to Current" button to set the time for this subtitle text to the current video time. Add a few more subtitle texts at different times. The subtitle text can also be decorated in color, size and shadow effect as you can see under Subtitle tab section.
7. Up to this point you've set the subtitles for ENU language. To set subtitles for other languages simply choose the language you'd like to use from the language combo box then repeat step 6 thoroughly.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|