How To Add More Than 1 Backgound Music Into Your Presentation.
When we make presentation, sometimes, we want to add more than 1 background music. But sometimes the software didn't have that feature. Now, you can use Flash Demo Builder to make background music more than 1. We will show you how to make it easily.
Here is the result
Software: Flash Demo Builder
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. You can start it by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Demo Builder.
3. From startup menu, choose "Images" & click on "OK" button.
Flash Demo Builder will show you a windows to choose the dimension. We use 640 x 480.
4. A image browser window will be opened. Move the cursor to the folder where the images are located and select the image files. You can make a multiple selection by clicking and holding a Ctrl button or by simply dragging the mouse to make a rectangular-multiple selection. All imported images will be scaled to fit this dimension. Then click on "Open" button.
5. Now, your images will be added. We add 11 images for this tutorial and we want to add 2 background music by clicking "Insert music and audio" from Side Toolbar.
Then choose "Voice narration with synchronization". A dedicated audio track will be created for the entire presentation and the audio will be broken down into pieces to fill in audio track within each slides (unless you want the audio to be imported into a slide and extending the slide duration to fit the audio).
Then choose "Break the audio into parts and distribute them across slides." This type of audio will let you choose where to play the audio. At the start of presentation or at the current slide. If you choose at Current slide, you will be given option of what to do if the audio is longer than current slide duration. You can either extend the slide duration to fit the audio, or break down the audio into parts and distribute them across slides.
For the first music, we used for 3 slides. So at the music properties, we type "10" for "Play for".
We add the second music from slide 4. Do the same step and we didn't change the duration for the second music.
6. Congratulation! Your presentation with more than 1 background music is done. You can upload it into your own website with publish this project into "Flash and HTML File".
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (329 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|