Creating Animated Flash New Year Eve Banner Easily
Change or add the website banner is required at the time there are certain events. Especially for Christmas or New Year, you can add a banner at your website. Now you can make a banner easily using this software.
Here is the result
Software: Intro and Banner Studio 2.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start creating your flash banner by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Intro and Banner Studio.
3. The first, we will add some text. From windows preview, click on "Text" tab then click "Add" button to add a new text.
We change the transition, effect, duration, etc. We use "Shadow" and "Bluer" too.
4. To change the background, click on "Background" tab. For this tutorial, we want to use our own image file. From Background type list dropdown, choose "Background Image".
Click on "Browse" button to add your image file. Image sizing, we choose "Stretched", The image will be stretched to fit the project dimension. Uncheck Keep aspect ratio to force the image to be resized without preserving its aspect ratio. For this tutorial, we check "Keep aspect ratio".
5. To change the movie settings, click on "Setting" tab.
For this tutorial, we will change the dimension into 480x200 and leave the others setting as default.
6. To add music and effect, click on "Music" tab. In this case, we add a music. The rest, we leave it as default.
7. To preview the banner, you can use F2 function to play and F3 function to stop.
8. To publish your banner, click on "Publish" tab. Then click "Publish Now" button.
9. Congratulation! Your flash new year eve banner is ready to be uploaded into your website.
Don't forget to upload all this files into your website.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 1 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (5890 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|