Creating Model Flash Gallery Website Easily
Someone who never done any web design, even for web developer who is experienced with HTML script still having difficulties adapting to Adobe Flash Software. Even by purchasing a flash template which still requires you to edit them using Adobe Flash. It help you to make your website self.
Here is the result
Software: IncrediFlash Website Template
Time: Less than 30 minutes
1. Download and Install the FREE editor software from here
2. Run the software and click OK to start a new project.
3. You will see all available Flash Templates. You need to purchase the template you wish to use by clicking the Purchase button. You can also preview them by clicking the View button. However for evaluation you can try the first template called 'Abstract'. Even though we are going to use the Modelling Template for our discussion, all the customization process for all templates are similar.
So here we select Modelling Template and click Create button.
4. Here you will see the website is created automatically for you. What we need to do now is to change texts and photos to suit your purpose. Notice that there are 4 page thumbnails showing on the left. That represent each of your website page. You can add or remove page however in this time we will stick to default 4 pages. The page currently selected is the one with the red box around it. This page is the one we are currently see in the big preview window at the center.
5. You can change the Model Name with click it on the Model Name text at the "Home" scene. Soon you will see a textbox showing the same text. Change the text in that textbox to your name. For this tutorial, we type 'Michelle Carter'.
Soon you will see that the Model Name text on the website will change respectively.
6. Do the same for any text on that page you would like to change. If you feel a little adventurous you can also try to change their color and font name using control above the textbox where you type in the text.
7. Click on the photo object to change it and the Object Properties Tab is now showing the photo properties. Click the image thumbnail or a Browse button to select another photo from your hard disk. A file selection window will appear. Use this window to select a photo from your hard disk. It is recommended that you use the same dimension of photo as the original photo used here. You can see the original photo dimension by looking at Dimension information below the Browse button. The original photo dimension for this particular image is 772x519 pixels. However if your new photo does not have the exact same dimension, IncrediFlash Website Template Editor will show a warning window to let you choose between three methods to fit this new photo into the allocated area.
Spend sometimes to change other photos in this page and on other pages.
8. Spend a bit more time to change other text such as Fax, Phone and Email.
9. Now you are done. Preview the website by clicking on Preview button. You may stop the playback by pressing the Stop button next to Preview button.
Now you see that the website is fully functional. This is all done by simply clicking and typing without the need to use other complicated software. Isn't it cool!
10. Now as a final step. You may wish to put this website online for real use. To do this, you will publish this website as an HTML and SWF (Flash) file. Click on Publish HTML button.
11. Click the Browse button to select the target folder, type in the Page Title and Filename you wish to use and press OK. After the publishing process is done, you will be offered to preview the website. Choose No.
12. Now go have a look at the target folder using Windows Explorer. You will see an HTML, JPG, and SWF file. Simply upload all files into your website. Then your website is visible online by viewing the HTML file.
Congratulations! You have created your full Flash Website. Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (1343 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|