Making Interactive Photo Slideshow for Android Platform.
Sometimes we want to show the photos that we have to the family, friends and the others. How we can do that? There are many ways to do it now. Once of them is via mobile phone. We will show you how to make an interactive photo slideshow for Android platform.
Here is the result
Software: InAlbum 4.0
Time: Less than 5 minutes
1. You can start making your interactive photo slideshow by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run InAlbum.
3. From menu, click on "create new Show" button.
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Custom template from InAlbum.
Click on "OK" button to continue.
4. Click on "Add photo" button and select photos from your computer.
You can fill text to the caption. For this tutorial, we fill the caption.
5. Go to tab 3, "customize Template" to customize your custom template. You can edit the layout, background, frame, transition, etc.
6. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". You can add text, video, image, clipart, etc. In this case, we leave it as default.
7. Go to tab 5, "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
Click on "Finih Editing" button to play this slideshow.
8. Now, We will show you how to make your interactive slideshow can be exported to your mobiles. Click on "Publish to Portable Device".
InAlbum will let you to choose type of video, video option, etc. For video type, choose "Android Video". Then click next button to process it.
If the process is done, You can copy the video file into memory card and then insert it into your Android Phone.
9. Congratulation, you can watch and share your interactive slideshow to your families and friends.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (698 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|