Creating A Simple Flash Based Video Player
Creating a simple basic video player is as easy as assembling some button images onto an existing
model of player. Please take a look on this lesson on how to make a simple video player.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediFlash XTreme.
2. From startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button. Let the dimension be 640 x 480 pixels
3. Set Background to Stylish and choose Wavy type.
5. Click Insert menu bar and choose Video. Arrange the position of the video in such a way that it locates
at the center of the black area of the frame as shown below
6. Don't forget to click the left corner of the timeline window while the just-inserted video is selected in
order to pause the video at the very beginning of player's loading.
7. Button Pause and Resume need to be hidden at the start of playback. You can set effect for both button as shown below
8. For every button lying on the top of the frame image, set the action on OnPress event as shown below (each for
button_play, button_pause_button_resume and button_stop respectively)
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 6 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (358 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|