Create Scrolling Image Flash Banner Easily
It's not easy for someone who doesn't have any experience in Adobe Flash to make scrolling image flash banner.
We will show you a how to create scrolling image flash banner easily in less than 1 minute.
To create scrolling image flash banner, you just need to have an image file which scrolls seamlessly horizontally or vertically.
In our tutorial we will use the one which scrolls seamlessly horizontally.
Here is the result
Software: Intro and Banner Studio 2.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start creating your scrolling image flash banner by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Intro and Banner Studio.
3. The first, we will add 2 text. From windows preview, click on "Text" tab then click "Add" button to add a new text.
We will type "Does your home look like this?" at the text.
We will set the font with "Bauhaus 93", the size with 16 and the color is purple.
For the transition, type in 0 at Show textbox. Then click the effect list dropdown to select 'Text Gunshot' effect.
Then add the second text and type with "Give Speedy Cleaning Service a call".
We will set the font with "Bauhaus 93" and the size with 16, the color is red.
For the transition, type in 7 at Show textbox. This will make this text to appear after 7 seconds.
Then click the effect list dropdown to select 'Text Gunshot' effect.
4. Go to "Background" tab to set the background.
From Background type list dropdown, choose "Background Image".
Click on "Browse" button to add your image file.
For this tutorial, We will show you one features of Intro and Banner Studio, Scrolling Image.
From Scrolling speed frame, type 1 in Horizontal and 0 in Vertical.
5. Click on "Setting" tab to set the movie.
For this tutorial, we will change the dimension to 600x273 to match with the image dimension and leave the others setting as default.
It is very important for a scrolling banner to have a movie background the same dimension as the image you used otherwise you will see a little gap when it is scrolled.
6. Click on "Music" tab to add the music and effect.
In this case, we leave it as default.
7. To preview the banner, you can use F2 function to play and F3 function to stop.
8. To publish your banner, click on "Publish" tab. Then click "Publish Now" button.
9. Your scrolling image flash banner is ready to be uploaded into your website.
Don't forget to upload all this files into your website.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 7 Votes: 10
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (340 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|