Creating Website Banner Animation In One Minute Without Adobe Flash
Create Website Banner Animation In One Minute Without Flash
Creating Website Banner Animation can takes quite a while, even more for someone who has little experience in Adobe Flash.
However I come across this neat software which help you create website banner animation in less than 30 seconds without using Adobe Flash.
Anyone without Actionscript nor Flash experience can create website banner animation very easily.
Here is the result
Software: IncrediFlash xTreme 2.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start creating your flash banner by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Incrediflash xTreme 3. At Startup, choose "Website Banner"
4. The program will let you to choose style, setting, text and logo.
At "Style" tab, you can choose the templates and layout (Landscape or Portrait). Then click "Next" button.
5. Click "Setting" tab to setting dimension, background, link and target.
In this case we leave it at default 468x60 and use the same background as provided.
Link, we set to "http://www.familytrip.com". Then click "Next" button again.
6. Click "Text and Logo" tab to change text and logo.
Here we will change the text to "Take your family to Fiji for Holiday".
And we set the second text to "Family Trip Tour & Travel". Click Finish button.
7. The project for this banner is now created for you automatically.
You can edit further using IncrediFlash XTreme by adding more image, text, sound, effects, etc.
However in this tutorial we will not cover that topic.
8. To preview this banner you can click "Play" button. You may stop the playback by pressing the Stop button next to Play button
9. Your website banner is ready to use. Before upload it into your website, you will publish this website banner as an HTML and SWF file.
Click on "Make a Flash file" button.
Incrediflash xTreme will generate flash and html file for you.
10. Now you can upload the HTML, SWF and JPG files into your website.
Congratulations! You have created your Website banner.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 7 Votes: 4
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (447 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|