Tutorials » Tips_And_Techniques:
Creating Animated Flash Navigation Button Easily Without Adobe Flash
Create Animated Flash Navigation Button Easily Without Adobe Flash
Creating Animated Flash Navigation Button is not easy, especially for someone who has no experience in Adobe Flash Software.
This tutorial will show you how to create Animated Flash Navigation Button easily.
You just need no more than 1 minutes to create Animated Flash Navigation Button.
Here is the result
Software: IncrediFlash xTreme 2.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start creating your Navigation Button by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Incrediflash xTreme, choose "Navigation Button" to start a new project.
3. You will see the window where you can choose a button style. Click on 'Browse' button to see available buttons.
For this tutorial, we will use the button highlighted in the screenshot. Then click "Next" button.
4. We are now going to add several buttons. To do so, click on 'List ' tab.
We are going to add 4 buttons. We do this by clicking "Add" button four times.
Now you will see in the Button List, four button has been added.
Lets change the first button's name into "Home" by double click the button name.
Do the same for the other three buttons. Name Button 2 with "Download, Button 3 with "Purchase", Button 4 with "Support".
Then double click at url of Button 2, type with "http://www.increditools.com/download.php", url of Button 3 with "http://www.increditools.com/purchase.php",
url of Button 4 with "http://www.increditools.com/contact.php". Then click "Finish" button.
5. The project for this button is now created for you automatically and ready to used.
6. You can click "Play" button to preview this project. You may stop the playback by pressing the Stop button next to Play button
7. The final step, you may wish to put this navigation button for real use. To do this, you will publish this navigation as an HTML and SWF (Flash) file.
Click on "Make a Flash file" button. Incrediflash xTreme will generate flash and html file for you.
8. Congratulation! You have finished the project. Now you can upload the HTML and SWF file into your website.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 9 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (372 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|