Creating a Simple Flash Alphabet Course for Kids Easily.
As a teacher, you must have a lot of way to explain the lesson to your students. Especially for a kid, you have to make a a simple way and fun. How to make a simple lesson so fun and easy. One of them is making a flash presentation. We will show you how to make it easily.
Here is the result
Software: Incrediflash XTreme 3.0
Time: Less than 30 minutes
1. You can start it by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Incrediflash.
3. From startup menu, select "Create Blank Project" and click "OK" button.
Incrediflash will show a window to choose the dimension of the project. For this project, We use a Custom Size, 800x600. Then click "OK" button.
4. For this tutorial, we want to change the background. Click on dropdown Background, choose"Stylish" and click on dropdown Type, choose "Wavy". You can change the color of the background with click the color.
5. We have made 26 images of alphabet. Then we insert 26 image files to slide 1.
At every image, we give the name with alphabet. How to add an image file? From side toolbar, click on "insert an image". To change the name, on tab "image", change name with "A".
You can add the effect too. For this tutorial, We didn't use the effect.
6. Then we want to insert the title and alphabet. To insert the alphabet or title, Click on "insert text" from side toolbar, fill in "A". Insert text object again until the last alphabet.
We will show you how to "show/hide" object using text object. Go to "Action" tab, click on the top dropdown, choose "On Press". For A text object, you need 1 "Show Object" and 25 "Hide Object". Click on "Add action" dropdown, then choose "Show Object". At the target name, fill in "A". Click on "http://www.flashanimtricks.com/images/ss51/Add Action" again, choose "Hide Object", fill in "B" at the target name. Do the same to add the "Hide Object" until "Z" image object.
7. To insert the "B" alphabet, you can copy from A object text, It will make you easier because the action of the A object will be copied too. Then change "A" with "B", to change the action, click on "action" tab, you just change the target name of the object to show or hide.
You can insert the song too.
8. Your flash presentation is done, You can play the presentation by pressing the "Play" button at the Main Toolbar.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 10 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (268 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|