Create Music Player For Website Easily
There is a way to create a music player for website easily which don't need any experience in Adobe Flash.
With Flash Music Studio, we will show you how to create music player for website in less than 1 minute which has cool liquid animated equalizer like Windows Media Player.
Here is the result
Software: Flash Music Studio 1.0
Time: Less than 1 minutes
1. You can start creating your flash music player by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Music Studio.
3. From windows preview, click on "Select" tab then click "Add" button to add music files into your project playlist.
4. Then you can select your music files.
Your files are added now.
5. Now, you can change the sound compression, playback and sound player settings by clicking "Settings" tab.
In this case we will let you know how to choose and customize music player. Look at the Player settings section in this tab.
To enable/disable sound player, you can check "Have Player".
We have list of players you can choose from, the default is "Basic" player. You can change the music player by clicking on the listbox.
Now, we choose "iphone" player from player list.
You can customize the player colors and select from variety of graphic equalizers by clicking Customize player button.
Click "Equalizer" listbox to choose the equalizer that you want. For this tutorial, we used the default setting.
This equalizer is not a static animation, it will animates according to your music by analyzing the sound output.
6. You can add a sound watermark into all music within the playlist by clicking "Watermark" tab.
This is very usefull for someone who needs to provide a demo version of your music collection online
so that people cannot record and use it due to the sound watermark.
For this tutorial, we leave it as default.
7. To publish your playlist, click on "Publish" tab.
For this tutorial, we want to "publish all music into one playlist sharing one music player".
Clcik "Publish" button to process it.
Flash Music Studio will give you a publish report. Click Ok button to preview your playlist.
9. Your music player is ready to be uploaded into your website.
Don't forget to upload all this files into your website.
Congratulations! You have created your music player for Website.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 6.75 Votes: 4
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (3710 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|