In this lesson we introduce you a simple way how to use color tinting animation. It lets you change the color
of the object based on 3 phases, the At Start, the Idle and the At Stop.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediFlash Xtreme 4.0
2. Under Startup window choose Blank project and set the dimension to 640 x 480 pixels.
3. Set the Backgound to Stylish tile with Circle Block type as shown below
5. Apply Wheel-4 Spokes effect to all objects above as shown below.
6. Let's apply color tinting animation for each obejct above.
Select part01 object and click on the Appearances property window. Check on "Enable Filter Animation" and "Enable Tinting" checkboxes. By default when "Enable Filter Animation" is selected, the Idle state will automatically be selected.
Click the color swatch and set the slpha slide bar to zero.
Select At Start state and set the color swatch to RGB values of 74, 94 170 as shown below
Apply the same tint color for "At end" state
7. Repeat step 6 for the rest of the objects with the following tint color for object 2, 3 and 4
8. Insert text object into Preview window and type "Pacific Globe". Apply Text Flip effect for both states
of the object as shown below
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (364 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|