Create Audio Podcast using Flash Demo Builder
In this opportunity we'd like to introduce you the quickest way to create an audio podcast without the need to know any skill.
Software: Flash Demo Builder
Time: Less than 5 minutes
Part 1: How to Publish presentation into Audio Podcast.
1. You can start make a Audio Podcast by downloading the trial version from here
2. Make sure to plug your microphone in your PC.
3. Run Flash Demo Builder.
4. From Startup menu, choose "Screen Capture" and click on the "OK" button.
Flash Demo Builder will show you a Recording Settings window as shown below:
Set Recording Mode to Automatic, Recording Area to Application window, and leave Voice Naration checked under General tab menu.
4. Under Pan tab menu, at Pan Capture Area, make sure to leave off Automatically pan the capture area.
Let the rest of the settings to be default.
4. Adjust the Recording area as needed and click on the "Start Capturing" button.
Flash Demo Builder will ask you to choose the project dimension. For this session, we choose "Same as Capture Area".
5. After you click OK, the recording will start, run through your demonstration and speak to the microphone while it is being recorded.
At the end of capturing process, click on the icon on the taskbar as shown below.
Your presentation is ready now.
6. To publish it into Audio PodCast, At the main menu, click on Publish then choose Publish Audio PodCast.
Find the folder to save in your mp3.
Your mp3 is done. You can upload it into your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
Part 2: How to publish a mp3 file into iPhone/iPod/iPad format.
Check here for detail information how to publish your MP3 as an iTunes podcast.
1. Run iTunes after you connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad with the PC.
Create a new playlist by click menu File->New Playlist to storage the iPod/iPhone mp3 files that you want to import into iPhone/iPod/iPad.
If the files are already imported in iTunes library, you can drag it to the playlist directly.
2. Find the iPhone/iPod/iPad mp3 files you have converted and drag it into the playlist you just created.
3. After the update is completed, you can find the file in your iPhone/iPod/iPad. You can also right click the file -> select Get info -> change the file name in the tab Info.
4. Now you can listen your mp3 on your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 10 Votes: 2
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (403 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|