Building Software Training Assessment Easily.
Online assessment is very useful to measure individual skill remotely. Even better if the assessment was delivered in an interactive way where the trainee get an instant feedback. However it is not always easy to build one. Here we will show you how to build an interactive training in an easy way.
Here is the result
Software: Flash Demo Builder
Time: Less than 10 minutes
1. You can start build a training assessment by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Flash Demo Builder.
3. From startup menu, choose "Screen Capture" & click on "OK" button.
Flash Demo Builder will show a window to choose the record settings.
Choose "Automatic" for recording mode. At the dropdown, choose "Assessment". Automatic is recording mode to automatically takes a screenshot, insert an auto caption, a mouse click highlight and a mouse movement depending on the keyboard and the mouse activities. Assessment mode automatically adds a click box with the failure/success but without the hint caption and the mouse movement.
You can click "edit" button if you want to change the setting. We have checked some settings.
The rest we use default. Then click "OK" button.
4. A capture window will show. You can either select a running application window by clicking on Select and application to capture button, resize and drag the red capture window manually or by dragging the smart snap cursor into any window.
For this tutorial, we drag the icon. To start capturing, click on "Start Capturing" button.
5. Flash Demo Builder will show a window to choose the project dimension. We choose "Same as Capture Area".
6. Now, time to capture the application. You can end the capturing session by clicking on the icon at the bottom right corner of your desktop as shown below or by pressing a Ctrl + End button. Throughout the capture session, a tips and an assessment box will automatically be added by the software.
7. Your training assessment is done. You have to publish this project into a flash file before upload it into your own website.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 1
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (610 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|