Build Multiple Photo SlideShow into DVD Movie.
Do you want to watch your slideshows on TV? You can do it using this software. Publishing as a DVD movie allow you to show your movie on TV using a standard DVD player. IncrediShow allows you to put multiple movie into a DVD disc. You have options to either play the movie one after another or have a DVD menu. The resulting DVD will play exactly the way you preview the movie with all its animation/video/sound. You can build a DVD movie after looking through the detailed steps.
Here is the result
Software: Incredishow 2.0
Time: Less than 10 minutes
1. You can start it by downloading the trial version from here
2. Run Incredishow.
3. From startup menu, click on "Open an existing project" and click on "Browse" button.
Then choose your project file. Click on "OK" button.
4. To make a DVD Movie, click on "DVD Movie" icon or from Menu => Publish => DVD Movie. Incredishow will show you a windows to change the settings. At tab "Menu", check on "Have Menu" if you want to use menu. You can change the image by clicking background image dropdown. And you can change the layout and pick a song.
To add the other shows, click on "Show" tab. Click on "Add" button to add your project. If you want to use introduction show, check on "Have an introduction show" then click on "Browse" button to add the project.
Click on "Settings" tab to change the setting. You can change the video system, high definition, etc.
If the settings are done, click "OK" button, Incredishow will process it.
5. If the process is done, Incredishow will let you to burn it immediately or you can make image file.
6. Congratulation, your DVD Movie is done. You can watch it on TV.
Here is the result
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 0 Votes: 0
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (326 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|