Create Flash Logo Intro With Filter Effect Animation
Adding an effect to your flash logo will help it looks more live. Today we will present a tutorial about how to
add a Blur effect into a logo presentation.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediFlash Xtreme 4.0
2. Under Startup window choose Blank project and set the dimension to 640 x 480 pixels.
3. Set the Backgound to Stylish tile with Horizontal Line 1 type as shown below
5. Apply Wheel-4 Spokes effect to all objects above as shown below.
6. Select part01 object and click on the Appearances property window. Check "Enable Filter Animation"
checkbox, and Apply Blur effect. By default when "Enable Filter Animation" is selected, the Idle state
will automatically be selected.
Set both BlurX and BlurY parameters to 0 as shown below.
Select At Start state and set BlurX and BlurY parameter to 100. This amount will also be applied for At Stop state as shown below.
7. Repeat step 6 for the rest of the objects