The ten chapters cover the following aspects of ActionScripting:
- Release - A brief introduction to movieclips and ActionScripting in general.
- Drag - A look at how to implement various drag 'n' drop techniques as well some moving-mask techniques.
- Slide - This looks at the basic 'slide' algorithm, which can easily be built upon.
- Fade - How to give fades that edge in make them more efficient with code.
- Listen - Covers the basics of sound control in Flash 5 and then moves onto the more exciting stuff.
- Capture - Looks at capturing the users input to make sites more interactive.
- Build - Using several movies to build a site with, to increase flexibility.
- Type - Shows how using Actionscripting and Typography you can be a lot more creative then just flying text around the screen.
- Choose - This looks at how code gives new ways for allowing users to make choices.
- Calculate - Using some basic algorithms in Flash, can expand what can done with your design.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 4 Votes: 41
|No details available.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (232 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|