A. Manipulate Right Click Menu
Kill Right Click Menu
1. Open Exescope and go to File and Open the projector movie that you wish to modify.
2. Expand Resource, now expand Menu and now expand 116. (Figure 1)
3. Select English and go to the right window. Right Click on each and every string and select Delete. Leave the root entry which is intact. If you delete the projector will not funtion correctly.
4. *Go back to Step 3 and do the same thing as you did to the English entry to all other language entries as well.
5. Collapse all open directories in the left Exescope window.
6. Go to Edit and choose Save Update to save these changes.
7. Close the file.
9. The right click pop up is now disabled...completely. You won't even get a small grey rectangle with a small line in it like you do when you use the FS command ShowMenu-False.
*You do not have to edit all languages if you are 100% sure that the projector will only be viewed on computers with the English version of Windows installed, but I do highly recommend that you edit all languages anyway just to be safe.
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 8 Votes: 211
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (685 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|