Heres how to do it
- First you make a new movie clip (F8)
- Then make you box like above.
- Make a motion tween so it goes down far as you want it. Then make it come back up how ever you want it.
- Put the stop commands on frame 1 and frame 20. (or what ever frame you want it to come completely down before it goes up)
- Place the movie clip on the main time-line where you want it.
- Now you need to name the movie clip. Left click on it once on the main time-line and click the instance tab. Then name it "a".
This is what I am talking about.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 7 Votes: 150
|No details available.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (36 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|