Creating A Movie Clip Button
First lets get to the point shown above.
1. Create the three layers shown.
2. buttonface layer: one rectangle converted to a movie clip called movButton.
-Copy and paste the instance of the movie clip three more times.
-Assign from the Properties Panel each instance an instance name: instance1, instance2, etc.
3. text layer: place the button text over each button face.
4. invisible layer: one rectangle converted to a button called butButton.
-Set the fill of the button to 0% opacity.
-Copy and paste the button three more times over the text and movie clips from steps 2 and 3.
5. To complete the next steps lock the invisible and text layers and double click on one of the buttons in the buttonface layer.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 5 Votes: 11
|Freelance and student web designer|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (0 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|