- Select Frame 12. With the Use Center Point option checked, Position the symbol at X:0, Y-62.5
- Select Frame 21. Open the Instance Properties dialog box, click on the "Color Effect" tab, choose the "Alpha" Color effect and give it a value of 0. Close the Instance Properties dialog box by pressing "OK".
- Tween frames 3 - 15 and Frames 18 - 21. The result for Frames 3 - 15 should be the symbol moving in a clockwise diamond shaped fashion returning to it's point of origin and it should fade up as it travels between the first two Keyframes. For Frames 18 - 21 the symbol should just fade out. This looks good but let's give it a little more polished look by adding a motion guide.
- Select the layer and add a motion guide by going to the "Insert" menu (Ctrl+click on Mac and PC).
- On the new layer insert a Blank Keyframe (F7) at Frames 3 and 16.
- Select Frame 3 and create a circular path. (You can do this by creating a circle and deleting it's fill.)
- With the Use Center Point option checked, center the path and give it a dimension of 125 x 125.
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 8 Votes: 133
|Jason Lampitt is an Interactive Developer for a major media development firm in Englewood, Colorado. He has a background in fine art as well as graphic design and has been developing multimedia titles for the past 6 years. Jason has a passion for bringing design to life through multimedia and helping others to understand the sometimes complex and confusing world of interactive development. In his spare time Jason is an active outdoorsman, mountain biker and family man.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (38 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|