- Create a new layer below the previous and name it Activate Nav.
- In Frame 1 place an instance of the symbol Dot and center it with the Use Center Point option checked. You should have frames extending out to Frame 25.
- Insert Keyframes at Frames 3, 17 and 25 (Use F6). Then insert Blank Keyframes at Frames 15 and 26 (Use F7).
- Select the Keyframe in Frame 1. Modify the Instance Properties (Cmd+i, Mac; Ctrl+i, PC) and make this instances' behavior definition as a 'Button with Tracking Options' set to 'Track as Button'
- With the Instance Properties dialog box still open, click on the Actions
tab and assign the following actions.
On (Roll Over) Go to and Play (Activate Nav) End On
So far your timeline should look like this:
|» Level Advanced|
Rating: 8 Votes: 133
|Jason Lampitt is an Interactive Developer for a major media development firm in Englewood, Colorado. He has a background in fine art as well as graphic design and has been developing multimedia titles for the past 6 years. Jason has a passion for bringing design to life through multimedia and helping others to understand the sometimes complex and confusing world of interactive development. In his spare time Jason is an active outdoorsman, mountain biker and family man.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (38 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|