Adding Action Keys
STEP 2: Adding Actions to the Button
- Open the Actions tab of the button
- Click the + (plus) and choose a statement from the pop-up menu.
- When you choose a statement, Flash automatically inserts an On/End On statement and sets "Release" as the default button state. (You can also select "On MouseEvent" to insert an "On/End On" statement.)
- You have following options:
- Press - Mouse Button Pressed When the Pointer is Over Button
- Release - Mouse Button Released When the Pointer is Over Button (Standard Click)
- Release Outside - Mouse Button Released When the Mouse Pointer is Off Button
- Roll Over - Mouse Pointer Moved Over the Button
- Roll Out - Mouse Pointer Moved Off the Button
- Drag Over - Mouse button Pressed When the Pointer is Over Button, Rolled Off the Button, and then the Pointer is Rolled back over the Button.
- Drag Out - Mouse Button Pressed Over the Button then Pointer Rolls Off the Button.
- Key Press - Occurs when a Specified Key is Pressed.
"Key Press" is the one we need.
- Check the "key press"-field and click into the input field next to it
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 7 Votes: 93
|No information about the author has been provided|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (10 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|