Create a Simple Form in Flash
- Select frame 1 in the layer: "content"
- Click to select the text tool.
- Click to select editable text fields.
- Draw a rectangle on the stage.
- Duplicate this rectangle 4 times (ctrl + d)
- Arrange your text fields (rectangles) on the stage as you would like your form to appear.
- Deselect if still selected and use the text tool: to write your descriptions to the left of the textfields (eg. name, company, position, email, message)
- Create a send button (see tutorial on making buttons)
NB: Refer to the flash movie at the top of the page for how this should look
What we've done:
We have created the visual aspects of the form. Now we need to configure it properly.
|» Level Intermediate|
Rating: 8 Votes: 211
|No information about the author has been provided.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (50 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|