Quick Reference : Drawing in Flash
To draw with a pencil
- Select the pencil tool
- Choose a drawing mode
- Straighten - Straight Lines
- Smooth - Smooth Curves
- Ink - Free hand
- Drag the line on the stage
To draw a shape or line
- Select the tool you wish to use
- Choose the stroke and fill attributes (not available for line tool).
- For rectangle specify a radius
- Drag the shape on the stage
To draw using the brush tool
- Select the brush tool
- Choose a painting mode:
- Paint Normal - paints over lines and fills on the same layer.
- Paint Behind - paints in blank areas of the Stage, leaving lines and fills unaffected.
- Paint Fills - paints fills and empty areas, leaving lines unaffected.
- Paint Selection - paints the selected fill.
- Paint Inside - paints the fill in which you start a brush stroke and never paints lines. It's just like a colouring book!!
- Choose Brush options
- Drag on the stage.
|» Level Basic|
Rating: 8 Votes: 460
|Eddie was the content editor for Flash Kit.|
|Download the files used in this tutorial.|
|Download (35 kb)|
|More help? Search our boards for quick answers!|